Henry Elisarraraz is Roblan of the Month
Paso Robles Chamber honors Henry Elisarraraz
The Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce their selection for Roblan of the Month who will be honored at the Chamber’s Membership Mixer, May 8th at the Paso Robles Press.
The Chamber honors worthy Roblans each month for their service and dedication to the betterment of our community. Roblans are staples in the community, volunteering time and talents to the people of Paso Robles.
This month the chamber honors Henry Elisarraraz with State Farm Insurance for his dedication to improving the betterment of Paso Robles community. Henry Elisarraraz and his family moved to the Paso Robles community in May 2001 where he opened his State Farm Agency in 2002.
He has always had a passion to serve his community and soon after moving to Paso Robles started his volunteer efforts with the following community involvement;
- Coached and financially supported various youth sports teams – including softball, little league, soccer, basketball, High School golf team
- Volunteered support for various clubs, athletic teams, school fundraisers and community events
- To oversee the BBQ crew at High School home football games
- Involved with High School Bearcat Booster Club
- Involved with Sunrise Rotary Club of Paso Robles
- Former Chamber Ambassador- Past Chair of Business Expo
- Former Chairman of the Board- Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce
- Current Board of Directors – Past Chair for Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce
Henry is passionate about his service to the community and has enjoyed every moment of his involvement. “It is about relationships in business” says Henry. “I am honored to serve and accept this award.”
Henry has been with State Farm Insurance since 1994. He is married to his High School sweetheart, Cheryl, who has been an elementary teacher since 2002 and is currently teaching at Almond Acres Charter Academy. He has two children who attend Paso Robles High School; Emily who is in the 9th grade and Benjamin who is in the 10th grade.
For more information about the Recognition and Excellence Program or if you would like to nominate an individual, call the Chamber office at 805.238.0506 or visit www.pasorobleschamber.com.
-By Julie Matthews