2013 Wine Country Heart Walk is April 7
2013 Wine Country Heart Walk will remember Vicki Blackburn
Vicki, known for her ability to connect with people, established many lifelong friendships while working with the Paso Robles Inn and Redi Western as well as an aerobics dance instructor for the city of Paso Robles.
Heart disease claims the lives of more people than the next three leading causes of death combined.
Here are a couple reasons why you should register today and begin fundraising to help fight heart disease and stroke:
- $500 will allow us to teach more than 2,500 children how to avoid obesity and live longer
- $250 saves lives by helping to distribute 8 innovative CPR Anytime kits to the community
- $100 allows one hospital to teach patients and health professionals the risks of stroke
- $50 gives 50 people educational materials that teach them how to personally reduce their risk of heart diseases and stroke
For more information please contact a Heart Walk staff partner:
Emily Reneau, Business Development Director
(805) 602-0435, Emily.S.Reneau@heart.org
Danielle Sanchez, Community Relations Coordinator
(805) 963-8862, Danielle.Sanchez@heart.org
Visit the website to register or donate.
Atascadero Physical Therapist – North County Physical Therapy – (805) 461-5514