Chamber members going to Russia
The Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce is partnering with Collette Vacations, a global leader of world travel, to offer its members, family, friends and the community an exclusive opportunity to cruise through the beauty and majesty of Russia, September 21 through October 1, 2013. Join us for a trip orientation meeting on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at the La Quinta Inn & Suites, 2615 Buena Vista Drive, in Paso Robles.
Experience the splendor of the czars, vibrant Slavic culture and the expansive beauty of rural Russia on this 9-day cruise from Russia’s capital, Moscow, to Peter the Great’s glittering city, St. Petersburg.
These unforgettable experiences await you on this journey through majestic Russia:
• A guided tour through the world-famous Hermitage Museum, the crown jewel of St. Petersburg, located in the Winter Palace.
• A visit to the magnificent baroque style Catherine Palace, former home of Catherine the Great.
• Explore the incredible Kremlin and view the priceless collection of imperial treasures in the Armory Museum.
• Moscow sightseeing includes the world-famous Red Square with the spectacular view of the rainbow-colored
St. Basil’s cathedral.
• Cruising between Moscow and St. Petersburg, discover the unknown Russia, where daily life has remained unchanged for centuries.
Plan to cruise with us September 21 – October 1, 2013. Travel in style for nine nights on a Triple Deck Cruise Ship, with world class entertainment and cuisine. Pricing is $3,999 per person, double occupancy. For detailed information or interest in attending the orientation meeting, contact Karyl Lammers, Trip Coordinator at 238.0506 ext. 10, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce