Paso Robles News|Saturday, January 28, 2023
You are here: Home » Top Stories » Clothes dryer causes fire in garage
  • Follow Us!

Clothes dryer causes fire in garage 

On Wednesday, Nov. 13, at 11:37 a.m., Two companies of Paso Robles firefighters and a battalion chief responded to a residential structure fire at 212 Oak Meadow Lane in Paso Robles.

Firefighters arriving at scene found smoke issuing from the garage of a single family residence. Firefighters immediately stretched fire attack hose lines inside the garage to control the fire. Firefighters were able to contain the fire to a clothes dryer. No firefighter or civilian injuries were reported.

Because the fire was confined to the garage, the family was not displaced by the fire.

The cause of the fire is currently under investigation by Department of Emergency Services Fire Investigators. A total of 13 firefighters from the Paso Robles Department of Emergency Services, Cal Fire/San Luis Obispo County Fire and Atascadero Fire Departments responded to the fire. Paso Robles Police Department assisted with traffic control.

fire on oak meadow lane

Image from Google Maps.

Share To Social Media


About the author: Publisher Scott Brennan

Scott Brennan is the publisher of this newspaper and founder of Access Publishing. Follow him on Twitter, LinkedIn, or follow his blog.