Fresh pavement striping completed on city roads
The City of Paso Robles has completed refreshing pavement striping on several city streets. The project was funded with an Urban State Highway Act (USHA) grant from the San Luis Obispo Council of Governments (SLOCOG).
- The grant amount was $119,000. Pavement striping on the following streets has been completed:
- Theatre Drive, from the front of Chili’s restaurant to the south City limits
- Dallons Drive, from Buena Vista to Jenna Court
- Airport Road, from Meadowlark to Scott Street
- Paso Robles Street, from US Highway 101 to 12th Street
- River Oaks Drive, from South River Road to Buena Vista
- Melody Drive, from Niblick to Creston.