Take a Haunted Halloween hotel dinner tour
Central Coast Food Tours offering Halloween-themed dinners
Central Coast Food Tours is offering an evening of spine-tingling stories and fine fare as they explore tales from the past and present at the Paso Robles Inn.
In homage to the town of Paso Robles’ 125th anniversary celebration, the tour operator dredged up the lively history of this little town to share some of the more interesting tales of its past. Not surprisingly, it all begins on the grounds of the Historic Paso Robles Inn.
From 1864 as a busy stagecoach stop, to the 1891 hostelry for the rich and famous, to its current incarnation as the Paso Robles Inn, guests learn about the inn’s history and its hauntings, view scrapbooks and photo albums, and touch real artifacts unearthed when the 1942 Inn was built.
Guests will be hosted to a special dinner at the inn’s noted steakhouse. What’s for dinner? Bloody good prime rib, of course. Guests will enjoy a full-service dinner with two glasses of local Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon.
After dinner, the tour will walk the grounds, viewing sites of recurring hauntings and visit “the most haunted building” on the hotel grounds. “Whether you believe in ghosts of not, you’ll find your evening filled with humor, interesting stories and decidedly delicious food and wine,” the company said in a statement.
The 3-1/2 tours are held Wednesday evenings between Oct. 9 and Dec. 18, except Oct. 30. The tour is not appropriate for children under the age of 10 due to the nature of the subject matter. However, the decision to bring children is up to the parents. Please note that all participants over the age of 7 must have a ticket to attend the tour.
Haunted Halloween hotel dinner tour
- An interesting overview on Paso Robles’ history and the role the Inn played in the formation of the town.
- Stories of the area hauntings, as well as those specific to the Paso Robles Inn.
- A guided walk through the hotel grounds and into the “most haunted” building on the grounds.
- Ghosts 101: a fun introduction to what modern day ghost hunters think and believe about this paranormal phenomenon.
- A deliciously sumptuous full service dinner of the Inn’s famous Prime Rib, with 2 glasses of wine.
- Insider access to the Inn’s scrapbooks, photo albums and select items unearthed during the building of the Inn in 1942.
- A guided stroll downtown to end your evening with coffee/tea and dessert.
Tcket information: http://www.zerve.com/CCFoodTours/Haunted
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.