Hospital hosts seminar on Parkinson’s Disease
Twin Cities Community Hospital announced this week a complimentary seminar offered to the public. The “Diagnosis and Treatment of Parkinson’s Disease” seminar will be taught by Twin Cities Community Hospital’s Neurologist Nelson Yamagata, M.D. on Tuesday, Jan. 13, from 5:30–7 p.m. Complimentary refreshments will be served.
The seminar will feature topics that include:
• Why Parkinson’s disease is not a terminal disorder
• Details on why Parkinson’s disease is more than a tremor
• Movement, cognitive and balance issues
• The variety of treatments available
• Question and answer segment
Attendees will gather at the Founders’ Pavilion, inside the Morgan Conference Center at 1220 Las Tablas Road in Templeton, California. The Founder’s Pavilion is located west of the main entrance at Twin Cities Community Hospital. To RSVP, call (805) 434-4965.
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.