Downtown trick-or-treating will close roads
Main Street celebrates Halloween Downtown
Paso Robles downtown business owners invite the community’s families to come downtown on Thursday, Oct. 31 for the annual “Safe & Fun Halloween Downtown.”
- Trick-or-treating runs from 3-6 p.m. with merchants handing out candy.
- At 5 p.m. the public can enter the carved pumpkin contest near city park fountain. Bring your own carved
- Get your free photo with the Downtown Association witches
- No-host barbecue sponsored by the El Paso de Robles Area Historical Society
- Performances by the Paso Robles Youth Arts Foundation and Class Act Dance
Prepare for traffic congestion and detours on Halloween from 3-6 p.m.
The Paso Robles Police Department sent out an alert to residents that the annual Halloween Downtown event is taking place Thursday from 3-6 p.m.. The following street closures will be in effect to ensure the safety of the participants:
- 12th Street will be closed from Spring Street to Pine Street
- 13th Street will be closed from Spring Street to Railroad
- Pine Street will be closed from 12th Street to 13th Street
- Park Street will be closed from 12th Street to 13th Street
Prepare for traffic congestion and detours in planning your travels Thursday evening.
For more information, call or visit the Downtown Paso Robles Main Street Association office at 835 12th Street, Suite D; (805) 238-4103.