Promoted articles are an excellent choice for marketing in Paso Robles
–Sometimes an advertiser has more to say than will fit in a display ad. That makes a promoted article a better way to communicate to the people of Paso Robles. The staff at the Paso Robles Daily News can professionally write and edit your article, provide a proof, and distribute your message widely to the community. It’s a great way to get your news out quickly and get results. Promoted articles are a newer form of advertising. It is sometimes called “native advertising,” because the message blends with regular content. News readers prefer to see marketing messages in story form, rather than traditional display advertising.
Benefits of a promoted article
- Top right placement on home page
- Posted on website indefinitely which receives 200,000+ views per month
- Email distribution to over 5,000 subscribers
- Facebook post to over 15,000 followers
- Twitter and Tumblr posts
Why use a promoted article?
- Reach a larger audience with your message
- Increase attendance to your event
- Get your press release published
- Use it as a help wanted ad
- Shine a spotlight on your company
Tips for writing a promoted article
- Start with an attention-getting headline
- Include an attractive photo
- Get right to the point in the first paragraph
- Answer the 5 Ws: who, what, when, where, why
- Use quotes with attribution
- Include contact information
- Around 400 words is best
How much does a promoted article cost?
1-day promotion, 1 news site – $199
3-day promotion, 1 news site – $349
Add an additional news site – $99
Professional writing service – $99
The Paso Robles Daily News is owned and operated by Access Publishing. Access Publishing has a 20-year track record of providing high quality, locally-focused advertising and marketing campaigns in Paso Robles and all of San Luis Obispo County. Access Publishing manages dozens of websites and print media publications. Our team of more than 10 local professionals is here to help you reach your organization’s goals.