Monte Mills to play at Concerts in the Park this Thursday
Monte Mills to play this Thursday, July 2
— Monte Mills, a farrier by trade, is one of, “the last yodeling cowboys.” His family-friendly shows are energetic with a, “contagious country swing beat that compels you to get up and dance.” Mills’ personable, good-natured stage presence makes one and all, young and old, feel part of the show. Food will be provided by Diva Gourmet Dogs.
Monte Mills performs Milkcow Blues at Shale Oak winery:
2015 concerts in the park are Thursdays at 5:30 p.m.
Summer concerts begin at 5:30 pm in the downtown City Park. J. Lohr Vineyards & Wine, Firestone on-tap beer, water, and soda will be available for purchase, with all net proceeds from the beverage sales going to the REC Foundation to help enhance parks and recreation in Paso Robles. Dogs are not allowed in the City Park. Concerts in the Park is presented in cooperation with Paso Robles Magazine and the Downtown Paso Robles Main Street Association.
Paso Robles Concerts in the Park Series for summer 2015
- July 9: Ricky Montijo and the Mojitos – Funk/Latin/Soul/Pop
- July 16: Shelly and the Classics – Country/Rock/Pop
- July 23: Jan and Ted’s Excellent Adventure – Rock/Pop/Country
- July 30: Big Truth – Variety/Top 40/Dance
- August 6: Unfinished Business – Sixties Rock & Roll
- August 13: Big Daddy’s Blues Band – Old School R&B
- August 20: JD Project – Contemporary Rock