Monte Mills performs at last 2014 concert in the park this Friday
Monte Mills & The Lucky Horseshoe Bank, Aug. 22
Wrap up your summer of live music with everyone’s favorite — Monte Mills & The Lucky Horseshoe Bank on Friday, August 22. A true singing cowboy, Mills considers the Lucky Horseshoe Band a “side job” compared to his full-time occupation as a horseshoer; his answering machine message starts with a yodel. Sponsored by Prudential Hallmark Realty & First American Title, keep the western theme going with delicious food provided by F. McLintock’s Saloon.
August’s summer concerts begin at 5:30 pm in the downtown City Park. J. Lohr Vineyards & Wine, Firestone on-tap beer, water, and soda will be available for purchase, with all net proceeds from the beverage sales going to the REC Foundation to help enhance parks and recreation in Paso Robles. The city asks visitors to please refrain from bringing beverages to the concerts in order to show support for the REC Foundation. Dogs are not allowed in the City Park. Concerts in the Park is presented in cooperation with Paso Robles Magazine and the Downtown Paso Robles Main Street Association.
Paso Robles Concerts in the Park Series for summer 2014
- June 20: Damon Castillo (Old School Soul)
- June 27: Incendio (World Fusion)
- July 4: Usual Suspects (Rock & Roll)
- July 11: One Time Spaceman (American Rock)
- July 18: The Wayward Ones (American Rock)
- August 1: Burning James and the Funky Flames (Soul)
- August 8: Unfinished Business (Sixties Rock & Roll)
- August 15: Soul Sauce (Rock, Soul, Reggae)
- August 22: Monte Mills (Country)