Paso Robles Concerts in the Park schedule for Summer 2019
Nine shows are scheduled for the Summer
–The Paso Robles Recreation Foundation, in partnership with Paso Robles Recreation Services and J. Lohr Vineyards and Wines, have announced the 2019 Summer Concerts in the Park series lineup. The concert season will kick-off at 6 p.m. on Thursday, June 6 and continue through Aug. 15.
“Our concert series has become a favorite summer tradition among locals and visitors,” commented Plescia. “These family-friendly all ages weekly events offer something for everyone. We’ve selected a wonderful 2019 lineup geared to a wide variety of musical tastes. Our concerts feature incredible local talent paired with great food and drink in historic Downtown City Park. So, put on your dancing shoes or spread out the picnic blanket and celebrate summer with us!”
Nine of the area’s most popular musical groups were selected from over 50 applicants to perform during the summer concert series.
The 2019 Summer Concerts in the Park lineup will feature:
- Thursday, June 6: Damon Castillo Band (rock, pop and soul)
- Thursday, June 13: The Jammies (rock, funk and reggae)
- Thursday, June 20: Monte Mills (country and rock n’ roll)
- Thursday, June 27: Rockin’ Bs Band (rock, country and blues)
- Thursday, July 11: AJM Band (classic rock and blues)
- Thursday, July 18: Brass Mash (hard pop brass band)
- Thursday, Aug. 1: Noach Tangeras Band (Americana)
- Thursday, Aug. 8: Flogging Seagulls (‘80s new wave tribute)
- Thursday, Aug. 15: Joy Bonner Band (funky rock, R&B)
J. Lohr wine, Firestone on-tap beer as well as water and soda will be available for purchase during the concerts. All net proceeds from beverage sales support the Paso Robles REC Foundation whose mission is to enhance parks and recreation in the city of Paso Robles. Food will be available for purchase from a different Paso Robles restaurant during each concert.
This year Recreation Services is offering multiple sponsorship tiers for the series. Sponsorships are available on a first come, first served basis until sold out. Local businesses interested in sponsoring a summer concert may contact Recreation Services Manager Lynda Plescia at (805) 237-3987 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.