Paso Robles Concerts in the Park schedule for Summer 2018
Ten shows are scheduled for the Summer
—The 2018 Concerts in the Park kicked off June 7, at downtown City Park in Paso Robles.
Local musicians will headline Paso Robles’ 2018 Summer Concerts. The concerts start at 6 p.m. each Thursday through Aug. 16. Food and drink, including J. Lohr wine and Firestone beer, will be available for purchase. All proceeds from beverage sales will benefit the Paso Robles REC Foundation. The public is encouraged to bring their own blankets, lawn chairs and picnic baskets to get comfortable and enjoy the live music.
Paso Robles Concerts in the Park Schedule
- Thursday, June 7: The Brass Factory (classic R&B/Motown)
- Thursday, June 14: The Jammies (rock, funk and reggae)
- Thursday, June 21: Monte Mills (country and rock n’ roll)
- Thursday, June 28: Dulcie Taylor (rockin’ American roots)
- Thursday, July 5: Unfinished Business (rock n’ roll and soul)
- Thursday, July 12: Dirty Cello (energetic blues/bluegrass)
- Thursday, July 19: Sound Investment (pop, rock, dance)
- Thursday, August 2: The JD Project (country, rock, blues)
- Thursday, August 9: The Kings of 88 (classic piano rock)
- Thursday, August 16: Joy Bonner Band (rockin’ old soul)
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.