AIDS/LifeCycle ride to pass through county
–Beginning next weekend, close to 2,800 participants will journey 545 miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles to raise awareness about the ongoing HIV/AIDS epidemic.
AIDS/LifeCycle is a fully supported, 7-day bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to raise money and awareness in the fight against HIV/AIDS. AIDS/LifeCycle 2017 will take place June 4 – June 10, 2017.
· Sunday, June 4: San Francisco to Santa Cruz
· Monday, June 5: Santa Cruz to King City
· Tuesday, June 6: King City to Paso Robles
· Wednesday, June 7: Paso Robles to Santa Maria
· Thursday, June 8: Santa Maria to Lompoc
· Friday, June 9: Lompoc to Ventura
· Saturday, June 10: Ventura to Los Angeles
For more information about the tour, click here.