Allegretto Resort hosting New Year’s Eve event
Evening will include the music of Frank Sinatra by jazz singer Steven Michael
–Allegretto Vineyard Resort will be ringing in the new year with the music of Frank Sinatra by jazz singer Steven Michael and a special party. The event is co-produced by Allegretto and the SLO Jazz Festival. The evening will include live music, a five-course dinner by Chef Eric Olson, a champagne toast at midnight, and dancing. Doors open at 7:30 p.m., the show starts at 8:15.
- First course: Cayucos abalone, sweet Alaskan king crab, Persian cucumber, Re:Find Vodka, and Chaparral Kaffir Lime, black sea salt.
- Second course: Hydro Watercress salad, Watermelon radish, Blonde Frisee, champagne vinaigrette
- Third course: Intermezzo, local Piccante Tangerine, and fresh basil, sorbet & Lemon cello
- Fourth course: Almond & Oak-grilled Prime Filet beef, black truffle butter, Allegretto Cab reduction and shrimp scampi, lobster-mashed potatoes, Loo Loo farms herbs
- Fifth course: Leo Leo espresso gelato, fresh Éclair, micro gold dust, and Absinthe Original Crème
General admission is $225. The price drops to $195 for groups of four or more; $175 per person for members of the SLO Jazz Festival. To purchase tickets, click here.