Atascadero High seniors awarded Rotary Club scholarships
Thriving scholarship program supports local graduates
– During a recent awards ceremony at Atascadero High School, members of the Rotary Club of Atascadero presented more than $22,000 in scholarship funds to graduating seniors.
“The Rotary Club of Atascadero looks forward to this time of the year when the young people from the school district launch off into the next phase of their education,” said Club President John Hollenbeck. “Our club, and our foundation, is proud of these young people and we are grateful to have this thriving scholarship program to support these graduates.”
Austin Aiello, Jenna Winslow, and Chandler Grant each received a $2,000 R&B Shultz award. Madison Leong received the Gordon Gearhart renewable award while Natalie Manier received the Rotary renewable award, each in the amount of $1,500.
The following AHS seniors received scholarships in the amount of $1, 500; the award sponsor or honoree is listed next to the recipients’ names:
- Angelica Cusworth (Rasmussen)
- Lindsay Shorter (Clark Herman)
- Ethan Hicks (Woody Miller)
- Mika Williams (Woody Miller)
- Sophie Johnston (Ted McCarty)
- Georgina Plested (Don Hanauer)
- Heather Wulff (Ganpule)
- Whitney Whitaker (Joanne Main)
- Daniel Tull (Todd Everett)
In addition, the Rotary Club of Atascadero awarded Adrianne Stultz of Morro Bay High School with a $2,000 R&B Schultz scholarship the following day.
More about the Rotary Club of Atascadero
The Rotary Club of Atascadero is part of a worldwide organization of business and professional men and women united to provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world. Lunch meetings are held on Wednesdays at noon at the Pavilion on the Lake, located at 9315 Pismo Ave. in Atascadero. For more information, see www.atascaderorotary.org.
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.