Paso Robles News|Tuesday, October 17, 2017
You are here: Home » Atascadero » Local man rescued from burning building
  • Follow Us!

Local man rescued from burning building 

The photograph is taken from the driveway in front of 8600 San Gabriel and depicts what initial fire crews were presented upon their arrival. Other firefighters were around the back of the building rescuing Ayres at the time of this photograph. (Photograph taken from fire helmet camera footage.)

The photograph is taken from the driveway in front of 8600 San Gabriel and depicts what initial fire crews were presented upon their arrival. Other firefighters were around the back of the building rescuing Ayres at the time of this photograph. (Photograph taken from fire helmet camera footage.)

Fire was in a barn with residence on second floor

–Atascadero Fire and Police responded to a residential structure fire that occurred Tuesday in a barn with a residence on the second floor at 8600 San Gabriel in Atascadero. The building’s occupant, Jamed Ayres, was reportedly stuck in the burning structure when he called 911, and was rescued from the flames by fire personnel. Ayres is reportedly un-injured.

 

To view this complete story, visit the A-Town Daily News. 

Subscribe to daily news



Join our 4,475 daily email subscribers



Share this post!Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on Twitter

Comments

About the author: News Staff

News staff of the Paso Robles Daily News wrote and edited this story from local contributors and press releases. Scott Brennan is the publisher of this newspaper and founder of Access Publishing. Connect with him on , Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, or follow his blog. He can be reached at scott@pasoroblesdailynews.com.

Add a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.