Best beauty salon in Paso Robles
What’s the best beauty salon in Paso Robles?
If you’re looking the best beauty salon in Paso Robles you’ve got a lot of options. Whether it’s getting something special for a big occasion or just a regular cut, there are several local professionals here to help you. Here is a selection of places to choose from:
- Brushed Salon and Day Spa, 1481 Creston Rd, Paso Robles CA, 93446, (805) 239-1400
- Joseph Antone Salon, 522 Spring Street, Paso Robles CA 93446, (805) 239-1618
- Pure Elements Salon, 1111 Riverside Ste 100, Paso Robles CA, 93446, (805) 238-1115
- Salon Roux, 821 Pine St Ste C, Paso Robles CA 93446, (805) 239-9499
- Strawberry Blonde Salon, 714 Pine St, Paso Robles, CA 93446, (805) 239-4200
- Twist Studiospa, 1421 Spring St, Paso Robles, CA 93446, (805) 239-3222
- Uptown Hair Studio & Day Spa, 705 B 7th St, Paso Robles CA, 93446, (805) 237-2200
(If your favorite is not on the list, add it the comment section below.)
How to choose the best beauty salon
1. Ask your friends – The people you know at work or school can be a wealth of information when you’re choosing a new hair salon. Ask them where they get their cuts and colors, and which particular stylist they use.
2. Check out the salon’s website – Make sure they offer the services you are looking for. Check out their prices. There is a lot of variation in what beauty salons charge for hair cuts, highlights, color, perms, nails, manicures, pedicures and make up.
3. Visit the salon – Look around and ask the receptionist a few questions. Is it clean? Busy? That might mean people love the place. Do they offer a free consultation? Think, is this a good beauty salon for you?
4. Check reviews – You can find reviews of Paso Robles beauty salons on Google+ Local, Yelp and Facebook. Read what other people are saying and what stylists they recommend.
5. Shop local – Don’t go to a national franchise or out of town when there are local-owned and independent salons with professional stylists right here in Paso Robles. Support your local economy.
6. Give them a chance – Once you’ve made your choice, go for it!
Editor’s note: Voting on the above poll is limited to one vote per IP address, or Internet connection. Voters may cast another vote every 30 days. The Best of North County is a special section of the Paso Robles Daily News. The series recommends local businesses that the writers and editors have personally met and find reliable and trustworthy. The beauty salons listed here have proved themselves exceptional local providers of goods and services. If you would like to suggest a local business for consideration on the Best of North County series, click here to contact the Paso Robles Daily News, or call Access Publishing at (805) 226-9890. Posted by Scott Brennan, Google+
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.