Best plumbers in Paso Robles
Find the best plumbing contractors in Paso Robles
Choosing the right plumbing company can take the stress and worry out of your repair needs, whether they are large or small. Proper plumbing design, installation, repair and maintenance requires a trained professional. Here are our recommendations to help you choose the best plumber serving Paso Robles.
- 4G’s Plumbing, Paso Robles, CA 93446, (805) 835- 3024
- Quality 1st Plumbing And Drains, Paso Robles, CA 93446 (805) 835-7460
- H & H Plumbing, Paso Robles CA, 93446, (805) 239-0553
- Henry Schmitz Plumbing, Paso Robles, CA 93446 (805) 710-3266
- Reliance Plumbing, serving North County, (805) 238-7473
- Tustin’s Plumbing, Paso Robles, CA 93446, (805) 237-0500
Plumbers in surrounding areas
- Available Plumbing Services, Templeton CA, 93465, (805) 462-8006
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, Atascadero CA, 93422, (805) 468-4444
- Mark’s Plumbing & Water Treatment, Templeton CA, 93465, (805) 434-3344
Tips for choosing the best plumber
- Ask to see a California state license – All plumbers, sub-contractors and journeymen, are required to be licensed.
- Check proof of insurance– For your own protection, check proof of both workman’s compensation and general liability.
- Reliability- Find out how long the company has been in business and how long it has been at its present location.
- Building codes- Certain repairs or installations may require building permits.
When looking for a good plumbing contractor, don’t just rely on hourly rates. Plumbing companies’ billing and estimating systems vary. While some will charge according to “time and material”, other companies will charge a “flat rate”. When you get an estimate from a firm, be sure to ask what will be provided for the price quoted. The company who quotes the lowest rate may not necessarily be the right company for you. Some plumbers may offer low hourly rates, but then charge additional “equipment fees” for certain tools needed on the job. Ask if there are any additional charges for equipment, truck or trip costs. Basically, when evaluating quotes, be sure you are comparing apples to apples.
If you are purchasing products yourself to be installed by a plumber, check with the company first. Many will not install products bought by the customer. If the plumber will install your products, check the quality of the product. Look for an approval stamp, such as the Uniform Plumbing Code stamp (UPC). The National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) also places stamps on products. These stamps are similar to the familiar UL approval on electronic products. You should also make sure the product is right for your building and meets all codes. Remember, if the product fails and the problem is not with the installation, then you may have to pay for the removal of the item.
It is common to receive a warranty on the services provided. This may include 30 days on stoppage and as many as 90 days on installation. Be aware that material may have a longer warranty than labor. For example, a part may be under a warranty for five years and the labor for only one. – Better Business Bureau
Service areas: These recommended businesses, the best plumbers in Paso Robles, Atascadero and Templeton generally service all of North San Luis Obispo County, including surrounding towns like Morro Bay, Cayucos, Cambria, San Simeon, San Miguel, Shandon, Santa Margarita, Creston, and the Lake Nacimiento communities of Heritage Ranch and Oak Shores.
Editor’s note: The Best of Paso Robles is a special section of the Paso Robles Daily News. The series recommends local businesses that the writers and editors have personally met and find reliable and trustworthy. The companies listed here have proved themselves exceptional local providers of goods and services. If you would like to suggest a local business for consideration on the Best of Paso Robles series, click here to contact the Paso Robles Daily News, or call Access Publishing at (805) 226-9890. Posted by Scott Brennan, Google+
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.