California Winemasters fundraiser event to include Paso Robles wines
‘A Culinary Evening with The California Winemasters’ raises money for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
– On May 14, California Winemasters will host their 33rd annual fundraiser benefitting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Held on the Midwest backlot at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, this fundraiser has raised over $34 million since its inception.
Joining the array of California wineries are the following Paso Robles wineries:
- Alta Colina, represented by owners Lynn and Bob Tillman.
- Monochrome, taste with winemaker/owner David McGee, his exceptional assortment of “only” whites
- Tablas Creek, where you will sample wines from this iconic, trend setting Rhone producer, represented by owner Jason Haas
- Top Winery, where winemaker Stanley Barrios and his wife Elena will be pouring, and telling their story.
Be a part of this night under the stars, enjoying a one-of-a-kind event featuring wine from 75 of California’s most esteemed wineries, a variety of food prepared by 50 celebrity chefs, entertainment, and a live auction with celebrity co-auctioneer Fritz Coleman.
Additionally, a live auction package has been put together to include tastings and wines from the above Paso wineries, (plus wine from L’Aventure), which includes a stay at The Canyon Villa B&B.
Nowhere else can you find 75 of California’s most popular vineyards under one starlit evening sky, including dozens of celebrity chefs offering up delicious and creative foods to pair, and have the opportunity to know you are doing a good deed by contributing to help find a cure to cystic fibrosis. Check the website www.cawinemasters.org now to secure a ticket.
Author Don Sonderling is a freelance writer covering California’s Wine Country lifestyle and culture, from the Central Coast up through the Napa Valley and Sonoma. He may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.