CalSun, Provider Of Solar In Paso Robles, Reports The Top Ten Reasons For Using LED Lighting
–CalSun Electric & Solar Systems, the solar Paso Robles provider, and LED (light-emitting diode) lighting expert, has released a report on the top 10 reasons for converting to LED lighting. These top 10 advantages make LED lighting highly applicable for use with solar systems. The energy and cost savings by switching to LED lighting benefit all budgets, whether the power supply is conventional or solar in Paso Robles and the Central Coast.
Research and developments in the field of LED lighting and solar in Paso Robles are spearheading a green lighting revolution. The most energy efficient, the cleanest and most eco-friendly way of illumination is LED lighting. The United States Department of Energy reports that, “The light-emitting diode (LED) is one of today’s most energy-efficient and rapidly-developing lighting technologies.”
Top 10 Benefits of LED Lighting
- LED lights last longer than fluorescent and incandescent. An LED light left on for eight hours a day would last close to 20 years.
- An LED light converts about 80-percent of electric energy to light compared to an incandescent light that only converts 20-percent to light and 80-percent to some other energy form such as heat.
- LED lighting is more eco-friendly than incandescent or fluorescent. LED lights contain no toxic materials and are 100-percent recyclable.
- LEDs components can withstand rough conditions because they are resistant to shock, vibrations and external impacts.
- LED produces little infrared light and close to no ultra-violet (UV) emissions.
- LEDs can be combined in any configuration. Individual LEDs in a lighting array can be controlled individually, resulting in a dynamic light and color distribution.
- Operational in extreme temperatures, LEDs are ideal for cold outdoor weather when low temperatures may affect operation of fluorescent lights.
- LED is designed to focus light and can deliver light to specific locations more efficiently than conventional lighting.
- LED lights brighten immediately giving them great advantages for security lighting and lighting in public places such as street lights. Also, LED lights can switched off and on frequently and without affecting lifetime or light emission.
- A low-voltage power supply is sufficient for LED illumination. This makes it easy to use LED lighting with a solar-energy source and is a big advantage in remote or rural areas.
CalSun Electric & Solar Systems Inc. specializes in sales and installation of solar in Paso Robles and the Central Coast, as well as electric systems for new construction and remodels. Chad Stern, owner and operator, has been installing solar for residential, commercial, agriculture, and wineries since 2010. Stern and the skilled CalSun team focuses on the needs of each customer, making the entire process from financing to installation as stress-free as possible.
Press release by San Luis Obispo SEO company Access Publishing, 806 9th Street, #2D, Paso Robles, CA 93446. (805) 226-9890.
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.