Paso Robles News|Sunday, March 24, 2019
You are here: Home » Community
  • Follow Us!

Community

School board to receive input on budget cuts at tonight’s meeting

–Tonight, the Paso Robles School Board to hold its first full-fledged meeting of the calendar year. The board will receive the results of three informational […]Full Article

‘National I Love My Library Day’ is Feb. 12

–On Tuesday, February 12, from 4-5 pm, in celebration of national “I Love My Library Day” children ages 5- 13 can create a unique wooden […]Full Article

Table Top Game Day at the library scheduled for Feb. 23

–Table Top Game Day, designed for ages 16+, allows participants to try out trending board games or enjoy a beloved classic while meeting new friends. […]Full Article

Embroider lovebirds for Valentine’s Day at the library

–Ana Castillo, author of Black Dove, this year’s Cuesta Book of the Year Selection, is both a highly regarded author and an artist recognized for […]Full Article

Take Your Child to the Library Day is Feb. 4

–On Monday, Feb. 4, the Paso Robles Library will host Take Your Child to the Library Day for families and children of all ages. The […]Full Article

Agenda posted for Jan. 22 school board meeting

–The agenda for a regular meeting of the Paso Robles Joint Unified School District Board of Trustees, on Jan. 22 2019, is now posted and […]Full Article

Local hospitals providing free meals for U.S. Coast Guard

–With the government shutdown, hundreds of thousands of federal employees are currently working without pay – that includes the U.S. Coast Guard. For the duration […]Full Article

Warming station open Jan. 21, 22 and 23

–Paso Cares’ Warming Station will be open on the following nights: Monday night, Jan. 21, Tuesday night, Jan. 22, Wednesday night, Jan. 23.   A decision […]Full Article

eBook Clinic with Patrick McCoy offered at the Paso Robles Library

–Learn how to navigate the Paso Robles City Library’s eLibrary collection of eBooks, audiobooks, movies, music, magazines, and more. Your device (phone, tablet, or laptop) […]Full Article

City council reads proclamation honoring Dr. Martin Luther King

Public encouraged to attend celebration on Saturday Paso Robles City Council read a proclamation Tuesday night honoring the city’s annual event celebrating the life of […]Full Article