Paso Robles News|Wednesday, April 24, 2024
You are here: Home » Community
  • Follow Us!

Community

Central Coast Funds for Children donates to Tolosa Children’s Dental

–Tolosa Children’s Dental Center was the recipient of a generous donation from Central Coast Funds for Children. Preventive Care Matters Program serves over 350 local […]Full Article

Warming station closed Saturday

–Paso Cares’ Warming Station will not be open on Saturday, Jan. 26. A decision to open it beyond Jan. 27 will be made no later […]Full Article

‘The Latino List: Part Two’ playing at the library Feb. 28

–The Paso Robles City Library is pleased to invite the public to a film viewing and lively discussion on Thursday, Feb. 28, from 6-8 p.m. […]Full Article

School board to receive input on budget cuts at tonight’s meeting

–Tonight, the Paso Robles School Board to hold its first full-fledged meeting of the calendar year. The board will receive the results of three informational […]Full Article

‘National I Love My Library Day’ is Feb. 12

–On Tuesday, February 12, from 4-5 pm, in celebration of national “I Love My Library Day” children ages 5- 13 can create a unique wooden […]Full Article

Table Top Game Day at the library scheduled for Feb. 23

–Table Top Game Day, designed for ages 16+, allows participants to try out trending board games or enjoy a beloved classic while meeting new friends. […]Full Article

Embroider lovebirds for Valentine’s Day at the library

–Ana Castillo, author of Black Dove, this year’s Cuesta Book of the Year Selection, is both a highly regarded author and an artist recognized for […]Full Article

Take Your Child to the Library Day is Feb. 4

–On Monday, Feb. 4, the Paso Robles Library will host Take Your Child to the Library Day for families and children of all ages. The […]Full Article

Agenda posted for Jan. 22 school board meeting

–The agenda for a regular meeting of the Paso Robles Joint Unified School District Board of Trustees, on Jan. 22 2019, is now posted and […]Full Article

Local hospitals providing free meals for U.S. Coast Guard

–With the government shutdown, hundreds of thousands of federal employees are currently working without pay – that includes the U.S. Coast Guard. For the duration […]Full Article