Paso Robles News|Wednesday, April 24, 2024
You are here: Home » Community
  • Follow Us!

Community

Mike Hamers, John Prickett promoted to fire captain

–Paso Robles Emergency Services has announced that Mike Hamers and John Prickett were recently promoted to Fire Captain. To obtain this position, both candidates went […]Full Article

Mayor Martin discusses high school unrest, heavy rains

From the blog of Paso Robles Mayor Steve Martin Well, it was a stressful week in Paso Robles. Unrest on the high school campus, heavy […]Full Article

SkillsUSA seeking business, industry partners

–It’s not too late to support 82 PRHS students who will be attending the California State Leadership & Skills Conference in Ontario in April. The […]Full Article

Warming shelter closed for the next 10 days

–The Paso Cares’ Warming Station will be open on Monday, March 26, however, weather forecasts do not support opening the Warming Station for the next […]Full Article

Adoptable Pet of the Week: Sissy

–The featured pet of the week is Sissy from Foxy Doxy Dachshund Rescue. Sissy is an 11 year old purebred Dachshund. Sweet loving little girl […]Full Article

Paso Robles City Advisory Board positions open

–The Paso Robles Community Services Department has 11 available positions for four city boards or advisory bodies including the City Library Board of Trustees, Parks […]Full Article

Fundraiser will support advocacy for abused and neglected children in North County

–Forty percent of the children in foster care in San Luis Obispo County reside in the North County. CASA of San Luis Obispo County (CASA […]Full Article

Letter: Response to comment regarding high school walk-outs

To the editor, When I turned thirteen, my mom enrolled me in the eighth grade after homeschooling me for nearly eight years. Two weeks after […]Full Article

Paso Cares warming shelter closed Friday evening

–Paso Cares’ Warming Station will be closed Friday, March 23. They have been unable to secure chaperones for the night. They plan to open the […]Full Article

Crimson website named award finalist

–Paso Robles High School’s Crimson Newsmagazine’s website last week was named a 2018 Online Pacemaker Finalist, the preeminent digital media award from the National Scholastic […]Full Article