Paso Robles News|Friday, April 26, 2024
You are here: Home » Community
  • Follow Us!

Community

Letter: Response to comment regarding high school walk-outs

To the editor, When I turned thirteen, my mom enrolled me in the eighth grade after homeschooling me for nearly eight years. Two weeks after […]Full Article

Paso Cares warming shelter closed Friday evening

–Paso Cares’ Warming Station will be closed Friday, March 23. They have been unable to secure chaperones for the night. They plan to open the […]Full Article

Crimson website named award finalist

–Paso Robles High School’s Crimson Newsmagazine’s website last week was named a 2018 Online Pacemaker Finalist, the preeminent digital media award from the National Scholastic […]Full Article

Warming shelter open due to forecasted rain

–Due to forecasted rain (50-percent chance or more) and temperatures 40 and below, the Paso Cares’ Warming Station will be open on the following nights: […]Full Article

North County Women’s Connection luncheon to be held in Templeton

Templeton community center hosts women’s group twice a month —The North County Women’s Connection is an association that meets on the second Friday of each […]Full Article

Police department releases weed abatement tips

–To prepare for the upcoming fire season, the Paso Robles Department of Emergency Services would like to remind residents and property owners about the city’s […]Full Article

Local residents earn degrees from WGU

–The following local students have received their degree from Western Governors University (WGU). The university held its 64th commencement ceremony at the Disney Coronado Springs […]Full Article

Pet peace of mind hospice program seeks volunteers

–Hospice of San Luis Obispo County (Hospice SLO County) is offering an opportunity for community members to attend a training program to become Pet Peace […]Full Article

Paso Cares Warming Shelter open for forecasted rain

–Due to forecasted rain (50% or more) and temperatures of 40-degrees and below, the Paso Cares’ Warming Station will be open on the following nights: […]Full Article

Mayor talks street repairs, parking, cannabis

From Paso Robles Mayor Steve Martin Where are we going? Here’s the scoop! We’ve revised and finalized the goals statements for the City following a day-long […]Full Article