‘Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned’ is the safe standard for COVID-19 sanitation in San Luis Obispo County
-Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, means that a higher and safer standard of clean and sanitized has taken janitorial cleaning practices to a new level. Businesses, schools and public institutions of all kinds are now required to meet higher levels of COVID-19 sanitation to open and remain open. SERVPRO of San Luis Obispo is ready to deliver deep defensive viral pathogen cleaning.
A recent study published in Search and Performance Marketing Daily reports that 89-percent of consumers are concerned about returning to “brick and mortar” businesses. In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Even though the public is eager to return to favorite businesses, and business is just as eager to get back to work and serve their customers, there is a concern about health and safety.
The SERVPRO of San Luis Obispo professionals are committed to bringing a higher standard of clean to Central Coast communities. The team certifications that are valuable to COVID-19 sanitation in San Luis Obispo County include:
- AMRT – Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CCT – Carpet Cleaning Technician
- HST – Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA Training
- SCI/SPI/SEN – Carpet Inspector
- UFT – Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
How does Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned work?
The SERVPRO of San Luis Obispo team applies the unique 3-Cs approach that results in certifying the cleanliness of your business with the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned shield posted in your front window.
- Consult: Not all businesses are the same, so a cleaning program is tailored based on the unique needs of each facility.
- Clean: Based on the agreed plan, an expert deep clean is initiated using our proprietary EPA-Approved Hospital-Grade cleaning solutions and always adhering to the leading level of cleaning and decontamination standards set by the CDC.
- Certify: The Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned shield tells the public your business has met the stringent CDC standards for COVID-19 sanitation in San Luis Obispo County.
The Certified SERVPRO Cleaned shield means that trained and experienced SERVPRO professionals have performed the job according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry standards (CDC, RIA, IICRC) with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience and result. The public, your customers and employees can enter your business with confidence knowing that the nation’s first choice in cleaning, sanitation and restoration was on the job.
SERVPRO of San Luis Obispo has been serving Central Coast communities since 1990. In addition to providing top level Certified SERVPRO Cleaned services, the company specializes in water and fire damage restoration, decontamination from toxic spills, sewage backup, mold, environmental biochemical exposure for residences, businesses and neighborhoods. The company also works closely with insurance companies to help property owners process insurance claims.
SERVPRO of San Luis Obispo
3661 Sacramento Drive Suite 4
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401