Chamber of commerce seeking nominations for 2017 Roblan of the Year
–Each year, the Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce is pleased to recognize one outstanding citizen, a former Roblan of the Month, to represent the community as Roblan of the Year. To nominate someone for this award, submit nominations to the Selection Committee by Fri, Dec 15. The criteria for nominees are:
- Persons who have made a significant contribution to Paso Robles through community service, community action, donations, and other on-going community outreach.
- The nominee must have lived in the greater Paso Robles area for at least five years.
- Community involvement must not be based solely upon their contributions from employment-related responsibilities.
- They must have been a past Roblan of the Month and not a past Roblan of the Year.
Helpful hints for the nomination form
- Only completed forms will be accepted
- Have a variety of supporters write letters or sign one letter on the nominee’s behalf documenting their service and dedication to Paso Robles
The Roblan of the Year nominations are reviewed by the Recognition Committee and then their top choices are presented to the Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. Each member of our Board of Directors votes privately and turns in their vote to the Chamber CEO who then tally’s the votes and announces the Roblan of the Year. The Roblan of the Year will be contacted by the Chamber CEO and announced to the membership. The Roblan of the Year will be honored at the Chamber’s Annual Gala on Feb. 3 at the Paso Robles Inn Ballroom.
To submit a nomination, return the nomination form no later than Dec 15 to the Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce office. The nomination form and instructions can be downloaded from here.
Mail, deliver fax or email the completed form to: Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce, Attn: Selection Committee, 1225 Park Street, Paso Robles CA 93446. The fax number is (805) 238-0527, email is email@example.com. For more information call (805) 238-0506 or email.