Cioppino and Vino event benefiting children’s museum slated for Nov. 12
–The Paso Robles Children’s Museum has announced the line up for their 8th annual fundraiser, Cioppino and Vino and tickets are now on sale now. Cioppino and Vino will be held Sun, Nov 12 from 1–4 p.m. at the Paso Robles Inn, 1103 Spring Street. The event features cioppino tasting from local chefs, wine tasting, cheese tastings and live and silent auctions. The jazz band, Hot Club of SLO, will be returning again this year.
The cioppino will be tasted by a panel of judges and the winner will receive the Judges’ Award. The chefs will also be vying for votes from the guests, hoping to win the People’s Choice Award. Wine and cheese tastings will round out the experience. Cioppino & Vino is a Food and Wine event that benefits the Paso Robles Children’s Museum. The proceeds help support the Museum’s Community Partner Program and daily operations expenses with over 90-percent of the total revenue going directly back to the Museum.
Participating chefs include:
- Chef Kurt Metzger, Thomas HIll Organics
- Chef Andre Averseng, 2013 People’s Choice Award Winner, Paso Terra
- Chef Cristina Averseng, Dining with Andre
- Chef Ryan Swarthout, Paso Robles Inn
- The Restaurant at Justin ~ Chef To be announced
- Chef Martin Beckett, Pappy mcGregor’s
- Chef Chris Becket, Fish Gaucho