City to host tourism summit
Workshop to plan the future of tourism in Paso Robles
-The City of Paso Robles is holding a four hour facilitated public workshop to plan the future of tourism in Paso Robles. All tourism and hospitality business owners and interested parties are encouraged to attend and participate.
The workshop is scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 23, from 9 a.m. -1 p.m. at the Paso Library Conference Center/Council Chambers, located at 1000 Spring Street. Refreshments will be provided.
The session will be facilitated by Carl Ribaudo of SMG Consulting. Topics to be covered include:
- How is Paso Robles doing?
- What changes are happening in the marketplace that are important to Paso Robles?
- What is the tourism goal?
- How to best leverage all Paso Robles assets to achieve the goal(s).
- What needs to happen next and who will be doing it?
For more information contact the City of Paso Robles Tourism Coordinator Shonna Howenstine at (805) 237-3888,