Dirty Cello plays Paso Robles Concerts in the Park July 12
–Dirty Cello will play at the 2018 summer Paso Robles Concerts in the Park season on Thursday, July 12 at 6 p.m. in City Park in Paso Robles. From China to Italy, and all over the U.S., Dirty Cello brings the world a high energy and unique spin on blues and bluegrass.
Each summer, the Paso Robles REC Foundation and the City of Paso Robles collaborate to host a free concert series on Thursday evenings in the City Park gazebo. Hundreds of locals along with savvy visitors flock to the park for great music, food, drink and dancing in a charming setting. Concerts in the Park will continue weekly on Thursday nights through Aug. 16.
“Our concert series has become a favorite summer tradition among locals and visitors alike,” said Lynda Plescia, Manager of Recreation Services for the City of Paso Robles. “We are so excited for the fantastic and diverse musical lineup that we have planned this season. There’s no doubt that City Park is the place to be on Thursday evenings this summer!”
Food, wine, and beer will be available for purchase. All net proceeds from beverage sales support the Paso Robles REC Foundation whose mission is to enhance parks and recreation in the city of Paso Robles. Food will be available for purchase from a different Paso Robles restaurant during each concert. A free bike valet service for those who want to cycle to the park will be available.
- Thursday, June 7: The Brass Factory (classic R&B/Motown)
- Thursday, June 14: The Jammies (rock, funk, and reggae)
- Thursday, June 21: Monte Mills (country and rock n’ roll)
- Thursday, June 28: Dulcie Taylor (rockin’ American roots)
- Thursday, July 5: Unfinished Business (rock n’ roll and soul)
- Thursday, July 12: Dirty Cello (energetic blues/bluegrass)
- Thursday, July 19: Sound Investment (pop, rock, dance)
- Thursday, Aug. 2: The JD Project (country, rock, blues)
- Thursday, Aug. 9: The Kings of 88 (classic piano rock)
- Thursday, Aug. 16: Joy Bonner Band (rockin’ old soul)