Concerts in the Park series seeking musical performers for 2017
Series has been annual tradition since 2002
– Paso Robles Recreation Services and the Paso Robles REC Foundation are currently accepting applications for interested performers for the 2017 Summer Concerts in the Park series. This highly-popular family-friendly concert series attracted over 25,000 attendees in the summer of 2016 and has been an annual tradition throughout the area since 2002. All shows are free to residents and visitors and showcase a wide variety of local and regional musical entertainment in the City Park gazebo.
“We were thrilled with the outstanding attendance during our Summer Concerts in the Park Series in 2016,” commented Lynda Plescia, Recreation Services Manager for the city of Paso Robles. “From Latin Fusion to Country, Classic Rock and many genres in between, our musicians delivered crowd-pleasing performances throughout the entire season. We’re looking forward to a wonderful line-up of top-level talent once again this summer.”
Concerts will be held on Thursdays from 6-8 p.m., June 15 through Aug. 17. Bands will receive $500 for their performance. Musicians interested in being considered for the 2017 season must submit a press kit by Friday, Jan. 27, 2017 containing the following materials:
• A completed band interest form available at www.prcity.com/recreation
• One to two relevant videos of previous performances in the last three years
• CD demo or downloadable songs
• Website or Facebook page information or link
• Playlist to cover a two-hour set
• Two references
Interested performers must email an electronic press kit (EPK) by the Jan. 27, 2017 deadline to Recreation Services Manager Lynda Plescia at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a physical press kit to Concerts in the Park, Attention: Lynda Plescia, 600 Nickerson Drive, Paso Robles, CA 93446.
For more information, please contact Lynda Plescia at (805) 237-3987 or at the email address above.