County to change COVID-19 briefing schedule
–As announced during their March 24 News Briefing, we will not be holding a briefing on Wednesday, March 31. Going forward our regularly scheduled briefings will occur every other Wednesday. Our next regularly scheduled briefing will therefore occur on Wednesday, April 7, at 3:15 p.m.
If an emergent need arises and a news briefing becomes necessary, the county will distribute a media advisory to media outlets with specific, timely information. Please see the upcoming schedule below for clarity.
Updated SLO County COVID-19 briefing schedule:
- Wednesday, March 31 at 3:15 p.m. – canceled
- Wednesday, April 7 at 3:15 p.m. – Briefings will resume every other Wednesday
- Wednesday, April 21 at 3:15 p.m.
For updates on COVID-19 in SLO County, visit ReadySLO.org or call the recorded Public Health Information Line at (805) 788-2903. A staffed phone assistance center at (805) 543-2444 is available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to assist with questions related to COVID-19.
- Follow all Paso Robles COVID-19 coronavirus news updates
- San Luis Obispo County COVID-19 website – readyslo.org