DUI checkpoint nets 1 arrest, 7 citations
The Paso Robles Police Department held a DUI/CDL Traffic Enforcement Checkpoint on Friday, Dec. 28 from 7 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.. in the city of Paso Robles near the police station on Park Street.
The results of this operation are as follows:
- 451 vehicles passed through the checkpoint, with officers screening 252 drivers
- one motorist was arrested for driving under the influence
- seven motorists were issued traffic citations for operating a vehicle without a driver’s license
- six motorists performed field sobriety tests, but were found to be under the legal limit for BAC
- six motorists were screened for a valid California driver’s license due to the fact that they were not in possession of their driver’s license
As with previous checkpoints, the focus of this operation was to make the roadways safer by removing/arresting intoxicated drivers while enforcing traffic safety laws related to driver’s licenses or other serious criminal activity.
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.