Expert Crystal Report Writer Reports ‘Using Your Data To Improve Customer Relations’
–Customer relations is a complete process that starts with offering products or services and follows all the way through to a satisfied customer. The ability to monitor and assess the entire process at any given point in time is a powerful management tool and Laurel Anderson, an expert Crystal Report Writer, has published a report about the benefits of using company data to improve customer relations.
Using your data to improve customer relations
An often-overlooked concept is that solid customer relations start with the product, be it a tangible object or a service. The product can be the fruit of a bright idea that grows into a profitable venture or the result of customer suggestions to improve existing products. The key to successful customer relations, for businesses of any size, is to be sure that the products and services fit with the company brand and philosophy.
The ability to track customer satisfaction makes sure that existing and proposed products are meeting customer needs within the capacity of the business. The leading causes of business failure include overextending and not being able to satisfy customer demand, and offering products that fail in the market place.
To develop and retain customer satisfaction, which translates to excellent customer relations, management needs critical data from all operations, including:
- Production, inventory, and shipping: is production running smoothly? What factors are causing delays? Is product inventory within acceptable levels? If production is too low or too high, why? On-time shipping and deliveries are a big plus for excellent customer relations.
- Quality assurance: Are there product failures during quality testing? Are customers complaining about failures or reporting problems?
- Are customers complaining about the level of service or product performance?
- Are customers asking questions about how to operate and maintain the products?
Benefits of a Crystal Reports System
A custom Crystal Report Writer system with the capability to pull raw data from various systems within a company gives management access to critical information in a timely manner. The agility of a customized system provides both standard reports and the ability to create specialized reports, as they are needed.
For example, what if customers are complaining about deliveries arriving later than promised? The contributing factor could be delays in the supply chain, an understaffed production line, or an increased demand that exceeds current production capacity.
Once a problem surfaces the options for fixing the problem include looking at data from different sources:
- If hiring new staff is an issue, what is the cost and time frame for hiring and training new staff compared to paying overtime?
- What are the projected costs and benefits of expanding production to meet demand? Is the demand a sign of growth or a temporary spike?
- What is the cost of adding more suppliers?
Traditionally, these answers come from reports that are generated within the appropriate departments then handed-off to management for analysis. This takes time. Even a day or two can be a serious delay in the pace of today’s competition. Dissatisfied customers are going to demand refunds, take their business elsewhere, and complain to friends, associates, and on social media.
The ability to quickly identify factors that contribute to unhappy customers is critical to keeping your business on track. Even businesses with a handful of employees need analytical tools that provide thorough business views at any time, for any reason.
A customized Crystal Report system is designed to help you access all of your company data from any source. Working with an expert from Crystal Report Writers can help you create the reports you need to turn raw data from several sources into useful data for accurate and timely analysis.
A Crystal Report System can be designed to your company’s unique requirements:
- Giving you timely access to current data about customer contacts
- Retaining historical data about past issues
- Generating comparison reports about production, shipping, quality assurance and other factors contributing to customer complaints
- Generating forecasting reports
About Crystal Report Writers
Crystal Report Writers has been assisting hundreds of businesses and corporations manage, understand, and work with business data in productive ways since 1998. Well-designed and informative reports are only one aspect of understanding and managing business data and Crystal Report Writers includes training key staff in every project.
Crystal Report Writer
Paso Robles, CA 93446
This press release is by Paso Robles Marketing and SEO company Access Publishing, 607 Creston Road, Paso Robles, CA 93446. (805) 226-9890.