Fall home garden and gourmet expo returns Aug. 29-30
Meet with over 100 local home, garden, and remodeling experts, all while tasting gourmet food and wine
– Are you planning a remodel this fall to create a beautiful living environment or to increase the value of your home? Attend the Inspired Home, Garden, & Gourmet Expo at the Paso Robles Event Center on Aug. 29 and 30 for a weekend filled with live demonstrations of products, exploring the textures of what could be your future flooring, countertops, or cabinets, finding necessary resources to keep your house safe and clean such as heating and air professionals, water filters, alarm companies, and enjoy local gourmet food and wine.
This bi-annual event has something new every time from new businesses in the area, great specials on services and products, new recipes to try out for the holidays, and fun ideas you can incorporate into your home. Come check out the beautiful showcases to be displayed: a full 20 x 20′ garage and a 20 x 20′ bedroom on display. Each item in the showcase is available through a local exhibitor, keeping your dollars local and helping the local economy! This event is a perfect weekend activity for new and current homeowners, anyone interested in updating or remodeling their home, and anyone interested in new resources and ideas for their home and garden.
Don’t miss the “Inspired Quickies in the Bedroom” Stop by the bedroom display every hour, on the hour, to see how easy it can be to change your bedding. Local interior designer, Camay Arad of Chameleon Style will inspire attendees with the easily interchangeable and customizable bedding options she offers at her Arroyo Grande store.
The expo will feature a talk with the author of the recently released book, “Our World of Water: the Good, the Bad & and Ugly of Earth’s Most critical resource.” Michael Cervin has been the Senior Editor for the website Bottled Water Web for a decade writing about every aspect of the water industry. He has been both water judge and water master at the Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting for multiple years, he was invited by the Chinese government to participate in the Golden Headwater Protection Summit in Beijing, China and he appears on 1V on Fox News Health discussing water issues.
His water articles have appeared on Santa Barbara News-Press (where he was the restaurant critic for eight years), The Tasting Panel, Draft, Food & Beverage World, The Pacific Coast Business Times, Goldenseal, Vision Magazine, Offbeat Travel, Exploracation, the Ventura County Reporter, and his own water blog, This World of Water.
• 12 p.m. Arugula Salad & Olive Oil Ice Cream with Pasolivo Olive Oil
• 12:45 p.m. Sweet Chipotle Chicken Crepes with Karen Forth, Velata
• 1:30 p.m. Your Daily Olive Oil: Explore the breadth of uses in simple every day cooking! With Karen & Jennifer Tallent, The Groves on 41
• 2:45 p.m. Squash Corn Fritters & Heirloom Tomato Concasse with Food Blogger Kathleen Snyder
• 3:30 p.m. Local Food for Local People with Talley Farms
• 11:30 a.m. Chicken Mirabella & Almond Green Beans with Lauren Persall, Dream Dinners
• 1:00 p.m. Turning Water Into Wine… and Whiskey and Food with Michael Cervin
• 1:45 p.m. 1:45pm Fresh Pasta: Southwestern Spicy BBQ Chicken A La Plancha Pappardelle & Mojo De Ajo Spic-y Prawn Ravioli With Fresh Corn, Snap Peas In A Chipotle Honey Reduction with Albert J. Hernandez, The Untamed Chef.
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.