Folk-n-Soak Festival returns to Franklin Hot Springs this weekend
Festival will offer a blend of music, hot springs, yoga, and camping
– Franklin Hot Springs in Paso Robles is set to host the Spring Folk-n-Soak Music Festival from May 19 to 21. The festival will offer a blend of music, hot springs, yoga, and camping.
Festivalgoers can soak in 100-degree mineral water and camp overnight. The music performances will take place at the hot springs pool, starting at 4 p.m. on Friday and ending at midnight. On Saturday, the festivities will begin at noon and continue until midnight. The music will resume on Sunday and run until 6 p.m.
The festival schedule includes Qi Gong classes on Saturday morning and yoga sessions on Sunday morning. Attendees will have the opportunity to soak in the hot springs throughout the day and night.
The artist lineup for the festival is as follows:
- 4 p.m.: Carmen Fanali
- 6 p.m.: Dave Norwoods
- 8 p.m.: Christopher Hawley
- 10 p.m.: Docta Smith
- 10 a.m.: Yoga with Dan Ward
- 2 p.m.: Docta Smith
- 4 p.m.: Taylor Dahl
- 6 p.m.: Kris Simeon
- 8 p.m.: The Christopher Hawley Rollers
- 10:30 p.m.: Deborah Crooks
- 10 a.m.: Qi Gong with Docta Smith
- 12 p.m.: Christopher Hawley Rollers Gospel set
- Bathrobe parade
- 2 p.m.: Teeny Tal
- 4 p.m.: Talitha Gabrielle
Tickets for the festival, including car camping and RV hookup options, are sold on a per-person basis. RV hookup tickets provide parking and electrical outlets for RVs, and the number of tickets should correspond to the number of nights and passengers in the RV.
Organizers advise purchasing tickets in advance as prices will increase closer to the event and at the door.