The fun continues at Paso Robles Event Center
Events in Paso Robles keep crowds busy throughout the year
The 2014 California Mid-State Fair may be over, but there is always something fun happening at the Paso Robles Event Center. Several events will keep local residents and visitors to the community busy and entertained throughout the remainder of 2014. Some of the upcoming events at the Paso Robles Event Center include:
- The 16th Annual Paso Robles Rotary Winemakers’ Cookoff on Aug. 9. The Paso Robles Winemakers’ Cookoff has become one of Paso Robles’ most-popular wine, food and music events. Attendance is limited to just 1,200; tickets are $85 and are on sale now at www.winemakerscookoff.com.
- The National Stock Horse Association’s Futurity & Worlds Richest from Aug. 19-24. The 2014 World’s Richest Stock Horse will feature four events — get ready for the action as top ranked cow horses take on the added challenge of steer stopping. More information at www.nationalstockhorse.com.
- The Double R Cutting over the Labor Day weekend, Aug. 29, 30 and 31. Exciting cutting horse action comes the Paso Robles Event Center for three big days — get ready to see some of the best horses and trainers compete.
- The Crush & Roll West on Sept. 5 & 6. Once again, cigar connoisseurs and wine enthusiasts will gather for San Luis Obispo County’s premiere cigar and wine festival. Get social tickets, 1-day tickets or 2-day passes at http://crushandroll.ticketleap.com/2014-attend.
- The 35th Pacific Coast Cutting Horse Association’s Richest Futurity on the West Coast sponsored by Holy Cow Performance Horses, LLC. Featuring a daily western trade show, unlimited amateur divisions. and 3, 4 and 5/6 year old events. The huge show takes place Oct 21 – Nov 2. For more information, go to www.pccha.com.