Paso Robles News|Wednesday, May 22, 2024
You are here: Home » Top Stories » Gas leak reported at Paso Robles mobile home park
  • Follow Us!

Gas leak reported at Paso Robles mobile home park 

–On Tuesday afternoon, the Paso Robles Fire Department responded to 3141 Spring Street for a reported gas leak. Paso Robles Battalion Chief Scott Hallett said that the leak was caused by malfunctioning equipment in one of the units in the complex. Hallett says that the gas to the entire complex has been turned off until the gas company is able to respond to investigate.

No further information is available at this time.

Photo and report by Antony Reed

Share To Social Media

Comments

About the author: News Staff

The news staff of the Paso Robles Daily News wrote or edited this story from local contributors and press releases. The news staff can be reached at info@pasoroblesdailynews.com.