Graphic designer wanted for Access Publishing
Access Publishing is seeking a part-time graphic designer available to work in both print and web-based content. The position will assist and support our graphic design team. The scope of the graphic design work includes ads, logos, flyers, menus, magazines, directory books and variety of marketing projects.
• 1+ years of experience in production and graphic design.
• Strong layout, typography, and design aesthetic.
• Proficient in InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator (CS6).
• Competent in WordPress.
• Experience with Macs helpful.
• Experience in print also helpful.
The position is to work at our Paso Robles office with our Mac equipment and Adobe software. Send samples of your work along with a resume and salary requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.