Historic T & D Theatre mural installed on 12th Street
–The Downtown Paso Robles Main Street Association’s Design Committee with property owners, Phillip and Lorraine Cagliero, and artist, Steve Kalar, installed the mural of the historic T & D Theatre on the Cagliero’s building located on 12th Street last weekend.
The Cagliero’s building located on 12th Street (between Spring and Vine Streets) was once the home of one of the many T & D Theatres which once existed in California. The Paso Robles T & D Theatre was opened in November 1930. It was designed by San Francisco architect Albert H. Larsen. It was closed by Fox Theatres chain in 1955, and demolished in February 1957.