Important changes coming to your water/sewer payment due date
Submitted by the City of Paso Robles
Your Oct. 1 water and sewer bill will continue to follow the existing payment cycle and will be due on or before Nov. 5. However, all future water and sewer bills will be due on or before the 20th of each month beginning with your November 1st bill. Depending on when you typically make your payment, some customers may end up with two payments in November (one for the October bill and one for the November bill). Customers are not being billed twice. See calendar below for further detail.
You will not be impacted by this change if you already pay your water and sewer bill in the same month you receive it, or if you are enrolled in the AutoPay plan (the city will continue to charge the account on file on the 20th of each month). For further information please call (805) 237-3996 or go to:
Coming soon: more payment options at your fingertips
We are excited to announce that we will soon be launching a new online payment service that will allow you to conveniently view and pay your utility bill online, schedule payments, go paperless and more. On Nov. 1, the City of Paso Robles will be launching a new user-friendly, electronic payment system.
You can look forward to being able to:
• Pay your utility bill anytime 24/7 via an easy-to-use online portal
• Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
• Make a one-time payment or register to gain access to all features
• You choose when to pay – simply schedule a payment for any future day (before the due date)
• Set it and forget it with AutoPay…save time and avoid late or missed payments
• On the go? Use Pay by Text to get notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method
There are no added fees to utilize any of these new payment features.