Job fair to be held for those affected by Paris Precision closure
Event will be held at Paso Robles City Hall
–The San Luis Obispo County Workforce Development board will be hosting a job fair for those affected by the Paris Precision closure on Monday, May 2 from 4-7 p.m. The event will be held at Paso Robles City Hall, located at 1000 Spring St. in Paso Robles.
To confirm attendance contact Rapid Response Coordinator Sarah Hayter at (805) 781-1929 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affected occupations from Paris include:
• Accounting & admin positions
• Assemblers & brake operators
• Grind operators & N/C operators
• Machinists, mechanics, & maintenance
• Painters & maskers
• Welders & quality inspectors
• Production managers & supervisors
For a complete list visit www.SLOworkforce.com
The SLO County Workforce Development Board is a partner of America’s Job Center of California.