Juicery takes root in Paso Robles
Locals delight in healthy drink & food options from Organic Farms Juice
It’s only been a few weeks since the “Juicery” sign beckoning visitors to the Organic Farms Juice bar was hoisted over the newly-renovated building on Railroad Street. If the early response from locals is any indicator, this business that shares space with Bless Your Heart Specialty Baking is going to continue creating a buzz for a very long time.
Co-founded by Dr. Carmelo Plateroti, Dr. Aracely Plateroti, and Steve Dagnall, Organic Farms Juice serves up cold-pressed, organic, raw unpasteurized fruit and vegetable juices. Steve also prepares a daily salad, homemade quiche and other delicious and healthy drinks and offerings. The store is open 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Inside, sample juices and learn more about their health benefits. Outside, sit for awhile at the custom-made tables and enjoy the quiet garden-like atmosphere. A variety of Bless Your Heart baked goods are featured and an assortment of kitchen and food preparation items are available for purchase.
Selection of juiced vegetables and fruits include
- Easy Green with spinach, kale, parsley, cucumber, celery, apple, ginger, lemon, pineapple, orange.
- Deep Green with spinach, kale, parsley, cucumber, celery, apple ginger, lemon.
- Baby Root with spinach, kale, parsley, cucumber, celery, apple ginger, lemon, pineapple, orange. beetroot, carrot
- Pina-Kale-Lada with kale, cucumber, lemon, pineapple and coconut water.
- Sour Apple with celery, apple and lemon
- Red Hot with celery, apple, beetroot, cayenne and cinnamon.
The new organic juice bar is located at 1335 Railroad St. in Paso Robles. Call (805) 239-0299 for more information or to place an order.
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.