Local health care practices get new signage
Physicians, staff and services remain the same
– North San Luis Obispo County residents may have noticed new signs on the buildings where First California Physician Partners (FCPP) practice that now say, Tenet Health Central Coast Primary & Specialty Care.
Patients and visitors can rest assured that it is only the name that is changing; physicians, staff and services remain the same as well as the commitment to meeting the healthcare needs of the community.
FCPP has been a part of Tenet Health Central Coast for years and having a single, identifiable brand helps patients more intuitively leverage the combined resources of Tenet Health Central Coast, including two award-winning acute-care hospitals, Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center and Twin Cities Community Hospital, urgent care centers and outpatient laboratory and imaging centers.
The Tenet Health Central Coast Primary & Specialty Care network of resources include:
- AHA/ASA Certified Primary Stroke Centers stroke care;
- Blue Distinction Knee and Hip Replacement and Care programs;
- SLO County’s only Savi-SCOUT system for tumor detection and redaction;
- SLO County’s only Wound Care Clinic for persistent, slow-healing sores as can happen with cancer or diabetic patients;
- Globally and nationally-recognized maternity care including support groups and the County’s only CertaScan; footprint imaging that enables the hospital, law enforcement agencies and parents to identify a baby if the emergency need should ever arise; and
- The Central Coast’s only “LGBTQ+ Health Care Equality Leader” designations from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation (HRC).
The new signage for Tenet Health Central Coast Primary & Specialty Care are now at these practices in the north county:
- 6955 El Camino Real in Atascadero, Suites 101 and 200;
- 2727 Buena Vista Drive in Paso Robles, Suite 201;
- 959 Las Tablas Road in Templeton, Suite B3;
- 1220 Las Tablas Road in Templeton, Suite 1418.