Methodist church hosts community health fair
Fair to bring the community and health care resources together
–The First United Methodist Church of Paso Robles is hosting its First Annual Health Fair on Saturday, March 25 from 9 a.m. to noon. The purpose of the health fair is to provide access and education to the community about the services available in North County. “A lot of times our community members are not aware of their resources,” said Pastor Ivelesse Castellano. “As a result, they go on with their struggles without education, service or essential support.”
Exhibitors and services at the fair include:
- Mankey Chiropractic
- A New Path 2 Wellness, specializing in massage therapy, lymphatic drainage, and nutrition
- The Wellness Kitchen
- Paso Robles Fire Department
- Dignity Health, providing diabetes education and other health education programs
- Hospice of San Luis Obispo County
- Walmart, providing blood pressure tests and vaccinations
- Lowe’s, providing fire extinguishers, smoke and carbon dioxide detectors and first aid kits
- Helping Hands CPR and First Aid training
The fair is at the United Methodist Church, 915 Creston Road, Paso Robles. For more information call (805) 238-2006.
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.