Mid-State Fair accepting bids for cattle pen demolition
Pens are salvage opportunity for scrap metal
–The California Mid-State Fair is starting a major renovation of the Main Grandstand Arena. The cattle pens located at the south end of the arena need to be removed. This is a salvage opportunity as all material is scrap metal. High bid will receive the contract for the demolition of the cattle pens. Those interested in obtaining a detailed bid packet should contact Pat Kress, Interim CEO at (805) 239-0655 or email@example.com.
Deadlines and scope:
• There is a mandatory walk through scheduled Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 10 a.m.
• All quotes need to be submitted no later than Friday, May 6, 2016 at 4:30 p.m.
• Quotes will be accepted via mail to:
California Mid-State Fair
Attn: Pat Kress, Interim CEO
PO Box 8
Paso Robles, CA 93447
Or a quote in a sealed envelop labeled “Attn: Pat Kress – Cattle Pen Removal” can be dropped off at the Administration Office located at 2198 Riverside Ave, Paso Robles.
• Bid value must be paid to the “California Mid-State Fair” prior to demolition.
• Demolition must be completed by Friday, June 17, 2016.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Pat Kress at (805) 239-0655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2016 California Mid-State Fair runs July 20 through July 31. This year’s theme is “The Adventure Continues…”
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.