New seafood restaurant Paso Terra opens
A brand new seafood restaurant opened in downtown Paso Robles this month. Paso Terra serves a variety of elegant seafood dishes from American, French and international inspiration.
The new place was opened by Chef Andre Averseng and his wife Cristina. It’s located next to Park Cinemas and accross the street from Hotel Cheval at 1032 Pine Street. The owners are long-time members of the Paso Robles community, having operated a bakery and catering operation as Dining with Andre.
Paso Terra is open Wednesday through Saturday starting at 5:30 p.m. Call for reservations at (805) 227-4100. The new winter menu items include:
- Smoked salmon Fettuccini dressed in lime vodka sauce topped with caviar.
- Scallops with saffron cream sauce on squid ink capellini.
- Trout Saute belle meuniere.
- Halibut in lemoncello broth.
- Cioppino with shrimp, scallops, mussels, clams and fish.
- Poached black cod with mushroom, cognac, lobster sauce.
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.