North County probation check results in nine arrests
–On Friday, the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Office, in conjunction with the Sheriff’s Gang Task Force, San Luis Obispo County Probation Department and California State Parole, conducted probation and parole checks in northern San Luis Obispo County. Units on the ground were assisted by CHP air operations aircraft. The following is a list of people arrested and their charges:
Note: F-Felony, M-Misdemeanor
1. Jorge William Cabrera, 25, Shandon, violation of probation-F, possession of a controlled substance-F, obstructing a peace officer-M, possession of nunchucks-M.
2. Rodrigo Contrerascuarao, 24, Shandon, possession of drug paraphernalia-M.
3. Holly Lynn Duncan, 36, Shandon, violation of probation-M, possession of opium pipe-M.
4. Annelise Isabel Grassotti, 33, Shandon, possession of a controlled substance-M, possession of a narcotic controlled substance-M, 2 counts of possessing drug paraphernalia-M.
5. Wendy Millan, 28, San Miguel, accessory-F.
6. Daniel Trejo, 30, San Miguel, burglary-F, theft of personal property-M.
7. Alyssa Ann Pummill, 25, Templeton carrying a dirk or dagger-M, theft of personal property-M.
8. Alexander Barrera, 20, Shandon, violation of probation-F, violation of probation-M, failure to appear-M.
9. Anthony Barrera, 27, Shandon, violation of probation- M, issuance of warrant for violation of promise to appear-M.
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.