Paso Robles announces 2016 Summer Concert Series lineup
Concert series starts June 16
–The Paso Robles Recreation Foundation in partnership with Paso Robles Recreation services and J. Lohr Vineyards and Wines has announced the 2016 Summer Concerts in the Park series lineup. The concert season will kick-off at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 16 and continue weekly through August 18.
“Our concert series has become a favorite summer tradition among locals and visitors alike,” said Lynda Holt, manager of recreation services. “We invite you to gather in our newly renovated City Park with friends and family, put on your dancing shoes or spread out the picnic blanket and celebrate summer with us!”
Ten of the areas most popular musical groups were selected from more than 75 applicants to perform during the summer concert series.
The 2016 Summer Concerts in the Park Lineup is:
- Thursday, June 16: Truth About Seafood (Classic Rock)
- Thursday, June 23: The Small Kicks (American Folk Rock)
- Thursday, June 30: Monte Mills (Country and Old Time Rock and Roll)
- Thursday, July 7: Ricky Montijo & the Mojitos (Funk, Motown, R&B and Latin)
- Thursday, July 14: Route 66 (Classic Rock and Roll)
- Thursday, July 21: Ry Bradley (Rockin’ Country)
- Thursday, July 28: Mama Tumba (Multicultural, Afro, Latin and Jazz)
- Thursday, August 4: Incendio (World Fusion)
- Thursday, August 11: The Martin Paris Band (Classic Rock and Country)
- Thursday, August 18: Shelly & the Classics (Country, Rock and Pop)
J. Lohr wine, Firestone on-tap beer as well as water and soda will be available for purchase during the concerts. All net proceeds from beverage sales support the Paso Robles REC Foundation whose mission is to enhance parks and recreation in the City of Paso Robles. Food will be available for purchase from a different Paso Robles restaurant during each concert.
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.