Paso Robles mortgage lender releases ‘Tips for finding the best lender
-The excitement of buying a new home can be easily overshadowed by the stress about finding a lender, jumping through all the red tape for every loan application, waiting for an answer and starting all over if the answer is “no.” Marc Coons, the Paso Robles mortgage lender, recently released the top tips to help buyers reduce the stress and anxiety over getting loan by finding the best mortgage lender to smooth out the entire process.
A good mortgage lender is a licensed professional who works with multiple other lenders to find the best possible mortgage for a client. Working with this type of lender is one-stop-shopping. Fill out one application and financial statement, asks some important questions about the buyer’s unique circumstances then reaches out to the best lenders for those circumstances.
The process goes smoother, usually takes less time and one person working with multiple lenders is able to negotiate terms or suggest solutions to overcome any unexpected snags in the loan process. So, how does one find a mortgage lender?
- Ask friends, business associates and real estate agents for recommendations. Check the business listings of local business organizations and real estate associations.
- Search the Internet for mortgage lenders in the area you live, using terms such as “best mortgage lender in Paso Robles,” “mortgage lender Paso Robles,” or “home loans Paso Robles.”
- Search NMLS Consumer Access by city and state for a list of mortgage brokers in your area. The NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System) is a source for state licensing information for mortgage lenders and mortgage loan officers. The database also maintains licensing information and allows consumers to check on information about a broker they choose to work with.
Make a list of those who interest you and set up a meeting. Take your financial information and a list of questions to the meeting. Questions can include:
- What kind of interest rate can I expect?
- Is my down payment adequate?
- Is my credit rating strong enough?
- How can I keep the mortgage payment affordable?
- Should I sell my current home before buying a new one?
- How many loans like mine have you successfully processed?
- About how long will this take?
- What else should I be prepared to provide?
- Do you expect any issues and what might they be?
Rated the best mortgage lender in Paso Robles, Marc Coons and his team of professional loan consultants have the technology to quickly research and identify a list of lenders that are interested in meeting your unique mortgage requirements. In the business of helping people get the mortgages they need since 2004, the team helps make the mortgage process run as smoothly as possible.
Backed by Caliber Home Loan resources and $1.73 billion in sales, The Marc Coons team makes sure to thoroughly understand their client’s circumstances and answer all questions. Services include:
- Streamlined paperwork and mortgage applications
- Prequalification assistance
- Mortgage loans and financing
- Conventional, Jumbo, FHA, USDA, VA and 203(k)
- Construction loans
- Home purchase or refinancing
- Equity loans and HELOC (lines of credit)
Reach out and make an appointment today!
806 9th St., Suite 2A
Paso Robles, CA 93446