Paso Robles Waste announces Christmas service and tree recycle schedule
–Paso Robles Waste announces the following changes to service for Christmas week and the schedule for picking up Christmas trees.
For regular trash service during Christmas week, the regular service day moves forward one day.
- When regular service is Mon, the Christmas week service day is Tue, Dec 26.
- When regular service is Tue, the Christmas week service day is Wed, Dec 27.
- When regular service is Wed, the Christmas week service day is Thur, Dec 28.
- When regular service is Thur, the Christmas week service day is Fri, Dec 29.
- When regular service is Fri, the Christmas week service day is Sat, Dec 30.
Service will return to the regular schedule starting January 1st, 2018.
Christmas tree pickup
There is no additional charge for Christmas tree pickup. Place the whole undecorated tree at the curb on the regular service day between Dec 26 through Jan 5. No flocked (fake snow) trees because they cannot be composted. Please cut trees that are taller that six-feet. Paso Robles Waste is operating an additional truck just for picking up Christmas trees. For more information please call the Paso Robles Waste office (805) 238-2381.
- Place the tree at the curb on your regular pick-up day no later than 6 a.m.
- Remove all decorations. Trees with decorations or stands will not be collected.
- Remove the stand.
- Do not cut it up unless taller than six-feet.
- Make sure it is visible to the drivers. It’s best to place it next to your trash can, but not blocking it.
- Flocked trees are not accepted for recycling. Cut it up and place it in the trash can.
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.