Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance announces new board members
–The Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance (PRWCA) has announced the new board members to be installed at the Alliance’s Annual Gala to be held Fri Jan 19. The PRCWA will host members of Paso Robles’ wine community with elected officials and representatives from national, state, and local offices on hand to commemorate the honor including honoring Steve Lohr with the Wine Industry Person of the Year.
The evening officially marks the passing of the gavel as Jason Yeager assumes the Chairman of the Board position and the Alliance recognizes outgoing Board Members. The incoming Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance Board of Directors and Executive Team are as follows:
- Jason Yeager – Chairman, Niner Wine Estates
- Jason Haas – Vice Chairman, Tablas Creek Vineyard
- Austin Hope – Secretary, Treana And Hope Family Wines
- Sarah Kramer – Treasurer, Umpqua Bank
- Tyler Russell – Director, Cordant|Nelle
- Molly Scott – Director, Justin Vineyards & Winery
- Bob Tillman – Director, Alta Colina Vineyards & Winery
- Faith Wells – Director, Hospice Du Rhone
- Jon Winstead – Director, Vineyard Professional Services
The Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance represents over 450 companies including wineries, vineyards and associated businesses. Centrally located between San Francisco and Los Angeles, along California’s Central Coast, Paso Robles Wine Country encompasses more than 40,000 vineyard acres and 200 wineries. For more information visit the PRWAC website.